The following is a recommended bloggers defamation code of ethics by Daniel J. Solove, Associate professor, George Washington University Law School
1. People should delete offensive comments quickly if asked.
2. People should ask permission before speaking about others private lives.
3. Someone who speaks about another’s private life without her consent should take steps to conceal her identity.
4. People should avoid posting pictures of other people without getting their consent.
5. People should avoid Internet shaming.
Copyright © Daniel J. Solove, Associate professor, George Washington University Law School.
Please see our other articles on: