Court litigation

Have you received a Claim Form (Form N1) or a a Part 8 Claim form (N208) claiming product liability negligence or breach of contract relating to your website terms and conditions or requesting the disclosure of an IP address or customer information? Alternatively, you may wish to bring a claim for breach of contract, online defamation of character or online harassment. Here are 5 useful tips if you are ever involved in civil litigation.

Read more