Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology
As cryptocurrency lawyers, we are positive about CCs. Cryptocurrency and blockchain digital projects are amongst the fastest growing sectors within digital innovation at the moment.
Our thesis on crypto is that:
- They are inherently valuable.
- It is at the forefront of transforming human interactions between people, corporations and governments.
- The technology will eventually replace the underlying financial services infrastructure of the private and public sector.
- The blockchain is not going away, and the technology will only evolve not disappear.
- Need for trusted third parties to maintain records will be reshaped and centralised networks will be phased out by decentralised networks
- CCs have enough identity and security and resilience that exceeds that of centralised banking systems which can crash. The hacks that happen are not a
result of people stealing from blockchain, which is almost impossible.
- The volatility of trading CCs is manageable.
As long as the above six thesis remains a fact cryptocurrency is here to stay.
Our Cryptocurrency law practice is part of our information technology practice. It includes hardware and outsourcing contracts.