Cyber-crime businesses and individuals
Internet Defamation - Businesses
- Locating on-line libellous and/or unlawful content
- Issuing take-down notices to the relevant internet service providers
- Issuing take-down notices to the actual owners of the infringing web-sites themselves
- Following through with such further correspondence as we consider appropriate in our reasonable discretion)
- Issuing pre-action protocol letter for libel and/or harassment
- Instituting Court proceedings
Internet Content Removal
- Internet libel protection - privacy protection / reputation management
- removal of unlawful content and intrusion of privacy for individuals and families
- Cyber stalker Defence – advice, assistance and action in relation to cyber stalkers
- YouTube, Facebook & Twitter – removing unwanted photographs and other abusive content from social media platforms
- Domain Name Recoveries – securing the recovery / managing the return of domain names registered and being used unlawfully by cyber squatters
- Our Internet Content Take-down services does not include court proceedings. We provide content take-down for business to consumer as well as business to business.
To learn more about how we have helped other clients take a look at our case studies.