As fashion lawyers, we offer two practice areas – fashion retail law and entertainment law which are bothcontentious and non-contentious. Our practice areas are: (i) Fashion Law; and (ii) Modelling. Some of our entertainment practice also overlaps with our Information Law; Business Terms; and Intellectual Property practice areas.
Fashion Contracts & Disputes
The areas in which we provide services are set out below.
- breach of fashion agreements
- design rights registration & infringement
- copyright infringement
- trademark infringement
- employee and consultancy agreements
- defending fashion businesses from bloggers -online reviews – general reputation management
- defending false advertising claims
- supplier contracts
- supply chain management contracts
- merchandising contracts
- licensing contracts
- manufacturing agreements
- distribution contracts
- social media campaign liability
Business Start Up
- setting up an online fashion business
- starting up a pop up shop
- external funding
- buyer contracts
- website terms conditions
- privacy policies
- partnership agreements
- showroom agreements
- consignment agreements
We are a full-service information rights, intellectual property, fashion and modelling law practice. For a consultation with us use our contact form or email email@example.com. Our sole principal Peter Adediran is a UK licensed lawyer, therefore focuses on UK and EU. Our consultant Richard Jefferson is a California licensed lawyer, therefore advises on US and Californian law.
To learn more about how we have helped other clients take a look at our case studies.