Our Consultation Fees
Solicitor with over 8 years experience £375 per hour
Solicitor with over 4 years’ experience £242 per hour
Trainee solicitors, paralegals and other fee earners £121 per hour
Solicitor with over 8 years experience £350 per hour
Solicitor with over 4 years’ experience £229 per hour
Trainee solicitors, paralegals and other fee earners £111 per hour
Fees and Terms of Business
Our ongoing charging structure and terms are set out in our terms of business
- Hourly rates are calculated on years of experience and solicitor’s office location with an uplift for specialised expertise.
- Ensure that you have provided us with all the available basic information we will need, to answer any initial enquiry.
- All prices are in £ sterling and exclude VAT which will be added to your bill.
- If we accept your offer by confirming your appointment booking, or sending you an engagement letter/email and issuing you with an invoice you have entered into a binding agreement with us. You will be liable to pay our invoice even if you decide to cancel/reschedule the appointment, or attempt to unilaterally cancel our agreement. If we decide to cancel/reschedule the appointment, or attempt to unilaterally cancel our agreement then you will receive a full refund for work unaccounted for.
- With the exception of a quotation request, all our services, including initial enquiry advice, are on a simple fixed fee basis. All quotations are provided free of charge. We operate Confidential Free Online Quotation Generator Forms for all practice areas. There is no obligation to proceed with a quotation. We do not provide legal advice in response to a quotation request.