Internet Defamation – Businesses
- Locating on-line libellous and/or unlawful content.
- Issuing take-down notices to the relevant internet service providers.
- Issuing take-down notices to the actual owners of the infringing web-sites themselves.
- Following through with such further correspondence as we consider appropriate in our reasonable discretion).
- Issuing pre-action protocol letter for libel and/or harassment.
- Instituting Court proceedings.
Internet Content Removal
- Internet libel protection – privacy protection / reputation management.
- Removal of unlawful content and intrusion of privacy for individuals and families.
- Cyberstalker Defence – advice, assistance and action in relation to cyberstalkers.
- YouTube, Facebook & Twitter – removing unwanted photographs and other abusive content from social media platforms.
- Domain Name Recoveries – securing the recovery / managing the return of domain names registered and being used unlawfully by cyber squatters.
- Our Internet Content Take-down services do not include court proceedings. We provide content take-down for business to consumer as well as business to business.